Following the method of the Action-Research Process, an organisation must first become aware of problems as yet unidentified through a process of diagnosis. This helps clients have a clear understanding of their organisation's strengths and challenges, so that they can begin focusing on where changes need to be made.
We do this through:
- Talent Audits such as the HRChally or the HFM Talent Competency Profiler (both available in several languages). These help you to:
- Compare groups for an objective overview
- Plan organisational objectives based on people data
- Form targeted teams based on actual insights
- Organisation-wide insight into development and succession-planning
- Organisational Health Audits: Using innovative and research-validated diagnostic tools that allow organisations to make better decisions with regards to their Organizational & Human Development strategies.
Our findings may also lead to our helping you to:
- Develop a Career Matrix which would include:
- Roles & Responsibility Analysis
- Developing & Implementing Career Conversations
- Stakeholder Analysis & Planning in Change Management
- Matching Business & Organisational Performance Needs*